Forum Discussion

7 years ago

weekly shipments

i've had a very negative view of the changes in the last several months and the general direction of the game, but i want to give some kudos for the new weekly shipments. that's a great addition, some really good stuff in there for various currencies, including most importantly credits and ally points. and i particularly like the fact that it is weekly, giving one the opportunity to save for something if resources don't allow an immediate purchase. well done on this one CG.
  • Yea i saw that in few youtube videos but not in my client so i thought that was a bug or just a GC version
  • "Syrup_Chugger3;c-1636095" wrote:
    I Agree! With galactic bounty 2 and the visas shards, I'm glad to get any help I can on a single hard node farm lol

+1 my need for visas is still a long way for me given that my guild lowballs the sith raid tier purely for currency. But it is nice to have that slow farm going from the weekly in the meantime (considering that I probably average 1 shard/day from hard nodes lately I basically get the same # shards per week but it frees up energy for more pressing farms).
  • If we're taking requests here, keep the 20 stun cuffs and carbantis for 1.4M credits add the mk5 stun guns for the same amount. Also please add more hard node farming characters (vandor, bossk, range trooper, young lando, etc...) Increase the offerings for ally points. Thanks
  • I'm loving the weekly shipments, so far have bought 50 bossk shards for 4000 crystals. great value especially because ive saved them f2p