Forum Discussion

coolnessda
Rising Newcomer
8 years ago

What's next for updates

With commander Luke event coming to a close in a few days what can we expect for the next rounds of events and updates?
  • "Jefferx;c-1220006" wrote:
    I think territory battle is the next update and should be september. They are releasing hoth leia, han and yoda hermit kit so.....

"Jefferx;c-1220006" wrote:
    I think territory battle is the next update and should be september. They are releasing hoth leia, han and yoda hermit kit so.....

"Riffinator;c-1220361" wrote:
    "Skycrawler1980;c-1220359" wrote:
    My guess is September will be all about territory battles, October will be a seperatists pass, reworks of GG, geonosians, maybe a new capital ship, could be an event for jango or Padme, Jar Jar could come, lots of potential here.

November will probably see toons from episode viii coming and December will feature a legendary event using FO or Res. But this is all speculation.

Don't forget about nightsisters

And final season of rebels. Thrawn should be back.
  • "Skycrawler1980;c-1220362" wrote:
    "Mzee;c-1220199" wrote:
    Really hope they address the growing imbalance between light and darkside, by boosting darkside. The state of the game is making me either want to quit or to switch to lightside. I'm the only dark side user in my top 10. It's really sad. The best dark side characters just get thrown into lightside teams. This is just wrong.

Everyone says this, but I would hardly call a team of 3 LS toons with thrawn and nihilus a light side team. 3 and 2 is about as evenly distributed as you can get. Besides remember how everyone complained for so long about how arena was boring and all it was was zMaul.

Lol maul wasn't even meta for 2 months, yet we've dealt with chaze and Rex for over 9 months
  • "Molelizaisajoke;c-1220325" wrote:
    "Kissycat;c-1220107" wrote:
    According to this, next update will be hotfix.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/125486/content-update-8-9-2017#latest

The hottest fix would be daily raid ticket generator.

Yes

Plz let it be so
  • They said in May they're looking into adding Clone Helmets, so i'm hoping that will creep into an update :smile:
  • "xReDeMpx;c-1221222" wrote:
    "Skycrawler1980;c-1220362" wrote:
    "Mzee;c-1220199" wrote:
    Really hope they address the growing imbalance between light and darkside, by boosting darkside. The state of the game is making me either want to quit or to switch to lightside. I'm the only dark side user in my top 10. It's really sad. The best dark side characters just get thrown into lightside teams. This is just wrong.

Everyone says this, but I would hardly call a team of 3 LS toons with thrawn and nihilus a light side team. 3 and 2 is about as evenly distributed as you can get. Besides remember how everyone complained for so long about how arena was boring and all it was was zMaul.

Lol maul wasn't even meta for 2 months, yet we've dealt with chaze and Rex for over 9 months

Chaze has largely been eclipsed by Thrawn and CLS. They are still good and maybe a pain for some still but the best teams don't have Chaze anymore. There's only 2 left still in my top 20 and they drop like a rock overnight.