Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Why only 200 Mod Loadouts?

Can someone @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI or someone else at CG explain the seemingly arbitrary maximum limit of 200 Mod Loadouts in-game?
Given that we have more than 200 Characters, and that the primary use of Loadouts by players is to have more than 1 Mod Loadout for each character (e.g. a Standard loadout and a TW/TB/Arena/Assault/etc one), it seems both an unhelpful and unnecessarily low number for any such restriction.

Can we please get this increased to always be *at least* 2-times the number of in-game characters at any point?
  • "Beeblebrox;d-246746" wrote:
    Given that we have more than 200 Characters, and that the primary use of Loadouts by players is to have more than 1 Mod Loadout for each character

Just speak for yourself, i barely have any mod loadouts as i only use it if i have to remod for some events like Malak or Skyguy and want to bring back order right after it. Other than that my toons each have their own mod setup which never changes, not for GAC, TB, TW or anything. 20 loadouts in total would be fine for me.
  • Farm more mods, you will need less loadouts. Who needs more than one set for Gam Guard, CUP, Jedi Guard?