Forum Discussion

maximumbanana18
New Spectator
6 years ago

Zeta order for murder bears

Ok so I’m going to be that guy.. I’ve got chirps lead zeta’d ready for c3po.. who next?
They are all at g10/11 and I can move mods around to give a bunch of speed, I have all of them (or will have, I’m looking at you wicket) at 7*
Any suggestions..
  • As I recall the kill order is, Taunter, Chewy, Han, Leia, R2, Goldenrod. If you can skip the taunter and kill Chewy first, all the better.
  • I think chipra leader with a mix of G10-11 is enough for the team to get 3po and use them as offensive team in TW/GA... If u dont plan to G12 all to beat top teams like traya or revan in TW/GA u dont need those other Zs
  • "Mephisto_style;c-1789622" wrote:
    Do you want to omega paploo's taunt?

Yeah any advice on the Omega's? there are a ton I need to dish out and I dont think I will have enough mats to do them all.

This is the squad im likely to run with Teebo being the 5th, I dont see how I can get Logray to 7 without spending a ton of $$ which im not going to do. https://swgoh.gg/p/362119136/characters/?f=Ewok

Might be easier to suggest which ones I can actually skip rather then level.
  • @RefugeAssassin @DaarthBrewer @Rath_Tarr The taunt on Paploo is +1 turn with omega, does too much taunt kill him more?
  • "Rath_Tarr;c-1790064" wrote:
    Personally I want my tanks taunting as much as possible and consequently I give them priority for gearing and modding.

This is how im looking at it. With the revive id think you want your tank taking all the damage.