Forum Discussion

9 years ago

4* G10 Shore Trooper vs Wiggs/Hando

Here's a video I recorded of a weak 4* Shore against wiggs, including a Raid Han. Notice who raid han attacks.

There is only upside to shore as I need to gear a few of the available G10 gear, and bring him up to 7*...imo the star ranking is not as important as gear and mods.

• No one holds rank on my shard. So not sure what the deal is. Everyone drops from top position to the 10-20 every night. Everyone. I'm on a Whaley Nov '15 shard too with premier competition. There are only a few wiggs teams left as most of the squads have moved onto better comps. As a matter of fact, Wiggs combo' s hold defense worse than this shore squad.

Let's just agree to disagree. For my part I am showing evidence where there was no planning or rehearsals of battle. The 1st battle was recorded on each video, and in each case shore easily comes out on top against wiggs.

BTW, you're trolling can use improvements.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 27 days ago