Forum Discussion

3 years ago

510 DOTS placed

HI there, I can't provide a screen shot, because the game is not on this computer, with the Galatic Challenge normal level, there is a mid boss of Traya, Nhliis, sion tropper, talon etc.

My different teams made up of chars that have at least 3 relic levels higher than the cpu, im able to place 510 DOT on traya, however after 8 mins I had to forfiet, because its pulling a nest and not taking a turn, so your wasting your time.

When other chars have had 50 + DOT placed on them, they just clear them and regen on their turns...how?

I use JMLS as lead (6&7), Han solo 1&7, Chewie 2&7, CLS 2&7, Hoda 2&7.

I've spent 15 battles achiving nothing. I contacted the in game help, they have stated its a bug and to reset my game, why would resetting my game, provide me back the 250 crystals burnt for energy, or the energy back?

My 100% of attack is also dropping if you forfeit, which I find odd, Help went has far as saying the screen shots I provided are not from the game...lol wtaf.
  • "DarjeloSalas;c-2345218" wrote:
    "Ontourallday_nz;c-2345209" wrote:
    But thanks for making a suggestion as to what time I should use though right?

As you all suggest help don't help - come here place a question and get burnt.

Amazing.

- Unequip the disks you have that apply DoTs.
    - CLS lead, Han, Chewy, 3po and Captain Han (in case you need to revive)
    - Get Nihilus out first, then Talon

I already beat her, CLS was the issue hence why i dropped him as posted as above.
  • "Ontourallday_nz;c-2345213" wrote:
    "crzydroid;c-2345211" wrote:
    "DarjeloSalas;c-2345200" wrote:
    "Ontourallday_nz;c-2345196" wrote:
    Did I say they were right? nope what I said was - they said it was a bug, read what I wrote, not what you thought I said. I don't agree with them either.

why would "please reset your app to fix the bug" actually do anything - it didn't when I reset it.

But also saying using Han solo to drop turn meter - whats the point, it just keeps adding dots. What you actually need is to break her out of stun to take a turn, which then allows the dots to do their job. Sure she might be able to clear them, but 500? as I figured out later on - I was right.

What are you talking about? She is able to clear them. Whether there’s 5 or 50 or 500. The dots will never do their job when Traya is lead. Neither will stun. Any and all “unlocked” debuffs are instantly dispelled on Sith allies.

You were the one using Han, CLS who all remove TM. You used the wrong team and still don’t appear to understand the mistake you were making.

This. Everything is working as intended. It doesn't matter how many debuffs there are, they will be cleared. Also, because of her unique, you will keep stacking bonus protection on her everytime you land a debuff. That's why it takes three of Boba's rockets with hundreds of debuffs each. A better strategy is to change your team and data disks.

I did, as mentioned. its how I figured out to use Boba to wipe her out. thanks

This is the opposite of what I'm saying. You wouldn't need three whole rockets with that many debuffs if you hadn't stacked her bonus protection so high in the first place. Any other character besides perhaps Nest with 500 debuffs would have been one shot with a single rocket.
  • I don’t understand why you think “dispels all debuffs” only applies to some debuffs and not to ALL debuffs.

I’m glad you finally beat it but why you had problems is literally written in Traya’s kit. I don’t understand why you didn’t believe what was written.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,719 PostsLatest Activity: 5 years ago