Forum Discussion

8 years ago

An interesting synergy between ships

Today I discovered that FOTP and slave 1 have a pretty sweet synergy. FOTP gains about 15% tm whenever an ally attacks a target locked enemy, and slave one has a 70% chance to multi attack. The thing is that each on of these attacks gives fotp tm, fotp also hits very hard and is naturally fast. Enjoy
  • Sun Fac in reserve, specifically against Mace, is a great form of counter-synergy... usually by the time SF is called in for reinforcements, Mace has buffed all of his allies, so SF comes in and inflicts stun, then taunts on the next five attacks, saving your initial line-up
  • Also... Scimitar stealths everybody but GSpy, bistan target locks, GSpy calls all stealth allies to assist. Result: Goodbye Biggs.
  • "Dwinkelm;866612" wrote:
    Sun Fac in reserve, specifically against Mace, is a great form of counter-synergy... usually by the time SF is called in for reinforcements, Mace has buffed all of his allies, so SF comes in and inflicts stun, then taunts on the next five attacks, saving your initial line-up

My favorite synergy with sun fac is between him and scimitar. Put the retribution on sun fac, and he target locks on counter. Which, also gives fotp crazy tm.
  • Or FOTP with mace lead and a bunch of target lockers (TFP, Vader, Biggs, 5s). Mace's AOE hits all TL'd enemies, so if you have them all locked, FOTP gains 85% TM, then goes next and gives Mace 20% TM from Valor. Then repeat.
  • I was thinking about putting together a team with Scimitar, Geo Spy, and TIE Advanced. Scimitar grants mass stealth to allies as well as auto Target Locking reinforcements, Geo Spy calls stealth allies to assist, and TIE Advanced keeps Target Locks permanently. The last two slots are kind of "dealers choice" but I was thinking Slave I, and maybe Rex's ARC-170 for the protection recovery.