Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Annihilate vs. Endless Horde

First off... let me say, I'm loving the new Sith and Sith updates. I'm actually enjoying Arena again for the first time in a long time. Teams I once found impossible, I'm actually able to defeat with surprising regularity: CLS, GK, JTR, even Nightsisters. But, one thing about that last encounter bothers me. It's Nihilus' Annihilate vs. Nightsister Zombie's Endless Horde.

Let me bore you with clearly biased logic—
Annihilate: The defeated target cannot be Revived. This ability can't be Evaded and starts on cooldown.

Endless Horde: When Nighsister Zombie is defeated while any other Nightsister allies are active, she is Revived with 100% Health and 25% Turn Meter. This Revive can't be prevented.

To me, I think Nihilus' Annihilate—being a ZETAFancy Omega—should override Endless Horde's "can't be prevented." Using Annihilate only to see Captain Revive instantly reappear was like a punch to the Midi-chlorians. I understand something like Boba Fett's Execute not cancelling revive, since it doesn't have a Zeta and has such a short cooldown, but Annihilate takes forever to use and the sweet animation alone should prevent the Zombie from even thinking she should show her face on the battlefield ever again.

I know that Endless Horde is supposed to make that character feel like many, many, MANY zombies, but when the only two enemies left to defeat are NS Zombie and NS Acolyte who has perma-stealth... I just want to win. Is that so wrong?

I rest my case and may the devs have mercy on poor lil' Nihilus. He just wants to Annihilate. Just let him Annihilate.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,720 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago