Forum Discussion

Siren1990
Seasoned Newcomer
2 days ago

Endless Loading

I'm having the same issue with my saves. Even with my mods turned off, I can't play them. All I get is a loading screen that goes on forever. If I want to play I have to start a new save. Even then, when I exit that game, and try to reload I get the same issue. 

misamantha
    Seasoned Newcomer

I saw a few other people with the forever loading screen too, so many issues with this last update... Surprisingly I can load in to play but it is always on the same old save and nothing after that will save properly it's very disheartening to have the game fully broken till they decide to fix the update and knowing EA it's going to be a while if ever...

• Splitting your post into it's own thread then

Are you using the off-the-grid lot trait ? If so, try removing that one by going to build mode from the map.

Siren1990
      Seasoned Newcomer

None of my current households are using the off the grid lot trait. If I load in to my saves, I can load into the worlds no problem. But the households (any household)(mine or original ea) I just get the endless loading screen. Both with and without my mods on. I haven't been able to play any of my save files since the update. Even if I start a new save and save and exit the game, and then restart the game, I get the same issue. I just give up with it now. The last few updates have done the same.