Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Ayala Secura

I got lucky and have her at 6*. Is she any good? Worth trying to get to 7* or gearing her up? On paper she seems good (other than she is a jedi so lots of counters).
  • I find her to be great in the right team composition.... I also have her at *7 and gear lvl 8. Her ability to stun on crit, call assists and counterattack is pretty solid. It's pretty RNG dependent however. She can do all three in a single attack since her basic attack is probably the best in the game. I really enjoy her in my group when I run her with QGJ lead, RG, Daka and either Dooku, GS, or Yoda for the last spot (depending on who you are attacking). Lots of stuns, assists, counter attacks and so on in that setup. She's a very strong character and when the roll of the dice goes your way she can swing a battle in your favor quickly.

Edit: QGJ calling her for an assist and her charging in and stunning and then calling another assist in the process is a thing of beauty

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,719 PostsLatest Activity: 5 years ago