Forum Discussion

6 years ago

B1 And Mods

I know it says that the B1 health is set at 1, but if we put health mods on him, will that increase his health? Also, what will the point of gearing him up if his health isn't going to raise?
  • "kiar1404;c-1771577" wrote:
    Healthmods are wasted ... he has 1 health by his unique.
    When all stacks of his buff are gone, it destories itself and reduction of the buff is dependend on taking damage, not in reducing his health to 0
    "CG_SBCrumb;d-194819" wrote:
    Unique 2 - Droid Battalion
    FINAL TEXT (ZETA): B1 can't score critical hits or be revived. B1 has no Protection, 1 Health and 100 stacks of Droid Battalion, and can't be defeated or destroyed while they have Droid Battalion. When all stacks of Droid Battalion expire, B1 immediately destroys itself. B1 is immune to Damage Over Time.

When B1 takes damage, they dispel all debuffs on themselves and lose 8 stacks of Droid Battalion. At the start of B1's turn, they gain 3 stacks of Droid Battalion.

Droid Battalion: Each stack grants B1 +2% Offense and all Separatist allies +0.5% Tenacity and Critical Avoidance

Speed, Offense maybe Potency - all other states are useless
    I Think 4xSpeed or 4xOffense + 2xPotency will be the best

Tenacity might be useful depending on circumstances, but offense and potency are all that really matters. He gains 15% tm whenever a Droid does anything so his speed isn't that important. Boost his offense and potency as much as possible with a bit of extra speed and that's really it
  • "Mephisto_style;c-1771543" wrote:
    It's funny how b1 can't revive. I remember at least 2 scenes where heads were lopped off and the droid was still functional. This happened with C3PO too. Seems like it would make sense for it to get a revive.

That wouldn’t be a “revive”.....that would be the droid just continuing to fight with no head.
  • "Arcaver;d-194984" wrote:
    Also, what will the point of gearing him up if his health isn't going to raise?

You’re not going to be able to fully unlock and increase his abilities if you don’t gear him up.
  • "Ephran;c-1771612" wrote:
    "kiar1404;c-1771577" wrote:
    Healthmods are wasted ... he has 1 health by his unique.
    When all stacks of his buff are gone, it destories itself and reduction of the buff is dependend on taking damage, not in reducing his health to 0
    "CG_SBCrumb;d-194819" wrote:
    Unique 2 - Droid Battalion
    FINAL TEXT (ZETA): B1 can't score critical hits or be revived. B1 has no Protection, 1 Health and 100 stacks of Droid Battalion, and can't be defeated or destroyed while they have Droid Battalion. When all stacks of Droid Battalion expire, B1 immediately destroys itself. B1 is immune to Damage Over Time.

When B1 takes damage, they dispel all debuffs on themselves and lose 8 stacks of Droid Battalion. At the start of B1's turn, they gain 3 stacks of Droid Battalion.

Droid Battalion: Each stack grants B1 +2% Offense and all Separatist allies +0.5% Tenacity and Critical Avoidance

Speed, Offense maybe Potency - all other states are useless
    I Think 4xSpeed or 4xOffense + 2xPotency will be the best

Tenacity might be useful depending on circumstances, but offense and potency are all that really matters. He gains 15% tm whenever a Droid does anything so his speed isn't that important. Boost his offense and potency as much as possible with a bit of extra speed and that's really it

I think tenacity would be near useless. Most abilities that give debuffs also do damage, and B1 dies and dispells all debuffs whenever he takes damage. Speed, offense, or potency would be the best sets for B1.
  • Speed and crit chance, or crit chance plus crit damage, or offense plus crit chance I think
  • "Vertigo;c-1771700" wrote:
    Anyone saying speed is just wrong. You want speed on the rest of the team, B1 will want Offense + Potency w/ offense secondaries. B1 has the 6th highest base offense in game (unmodded w/o bonuses), Base speed is 157, take off 12 from g12+ and you're at 145 so only +14 speed from a speed set. B1 gets 15% TM whenever a droid ally uses an ability, that's plenty of bonus TM to make speed not the most important stat for him anymore. He won't be dazed too often (unless you're facing Logray or RJT who can daze w/o damage, but even then the rest of those teams have AOEs that will hit B1 and cause him to dispel all the debuffs) so he should be gaining plenty of TM and assisting a ton. Just stack him up with offense and put a potency set on him so he can land Target Lock with the AOE.

Very good points. B2 won’t need any speed either, just potency as well.
  • I would just mod him with an offense set with offense primaries on the arrow, triangle, and cross, then pick your best offense secondaries to go with it. He has good enough base potency, where landing the debuff shouldn't be an issue against most. Potency set is a bonus, but I'd really focus on offense secondaries first.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,720 PostsLatest Activity: 3 days ago