Forum Discussion

coolnessda
Rising Newcomer
6 years ago

Best ships for fleet arena

I'm at a slight loss when it comes to zeta farming. Im not one to complain about slow farms since I know it's my fault for not putting more effort into my fleet arena power. I just would like to know which ships I should focus on to even slightly improve my fleet arena rank to help farm zeta faster. And I'm not looking to do a major overhaul but just get a good idea for what ships are good.
  • "Jarvind;c-1827474" wrote:
    (moment of silence for all the carbantis sunk into Scarif Rebel Pathfinders everywhere)..

I can't even. Worse because the ship really isn't viable in this lineup UNTIL he's G11. If Home One goes before the U-Wing it's probably game over.
  • "Trystan_Spyder;c-1827478" wrote:
    "Jarvind;c-1827474" wrote:
    (moment of silence for all the carbantis sunk into Scarif Rebel Pathfinders everywhere)..

I can't even. Worse because the ship really isn't viable in this lineup UNTIL he's G11. If Home One goes before the U-Wing it's probably game over.

Lol I love it. I got bistan and SRP to g12 last summer because I liked the ship. My guild wasn’t doing much in the way of raids so the gear didn’t matter.

Now, everyone else in my shard is gearing those two to compete with me lol. They get to waste gear while I gear up good toons!

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 3 months ago