Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Dark Side campaign team

So I started to complete campaigns and now know that i need barriss and lumi for light side, but for dark side there are not many healers, daka and talia as far as I know, but their heal is meh and its too long before they heal again.
What's yours squad for dark campaign, and who do you recomend to farm and focus on? I'm on 6th stage right now
  • Having a starred Daka will allow you to complete the hardest battles with 5* characters, but eventually you'll end up with a team of all seven star characters and it won't matter who they are. Don't farm a character specifically for DS battles, because they just aren't difficult enough. My squad, which I can three star any battle with, is
    Phasma (L)
    Sid
    IG-86
    Kylo
    Vader
    They're all 7* except for Vader, but he has so much health that he just doesn't die.
  • I use Sid, IG-88, Dooku, Poggle, Geo, and borrow Daka from my main account. Pretty much 3* everything. Sid is lead.

On my main account I use Daka, Dooku, Ventress, Talia, and Phasma (or HK if facing Jedi), and borrow Sid. Ventress is lead.