Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Different zMaul comps?

I'm currently running zMaul, Zavage, DN, EP, and Vader. I'm considering a few different lineups and curious what others think:

zMaul, Zavage, DN, Chaze (4*)
zMaul, Zavage, DN, EP, Zylo

Anyone have experience running these different comps and how they stand up to other zMaul, Rex, and zVader teams?
  • A guildie of mine swears by, and is very successful with, zaul DN SA Zavage and zylo. Reggaedragon on YouTube.

I do believe he subs EP for zavage occasionally.
  • "Pandemonium;c-1015191" wrote:
    A guildie of mine swears by, and is very successful with, zaul DN SA Zavage and zylo. Reggaedragon on YouTube.

I do believe he subs EP for zavage occasionally.

That's what I'm working toward. By the time I get Kylo geared up and zetas for Savage and Kylo, it will probably be old news.
  • I run Zaul, Palp, B2, Nihilus and Zylo. I finish 1st on a Nov. 2015 shard. Zader isn't too hard to beat as my Palp usually stuns several, B2 buff blocks, then Nihilus drops force drain - so many are stunned and/or can't use their AoE. Rex teams are beatable - just save the B2 aoe until after the cleanse.
  • I don't have SA gear ready to go unfortunately, so does substituting Chaze for defense hold rank better overnight?
  • I run Zaul, SA, EP, Zader and Sid. I place 30-60 on a 12+ month old shard. My SA is only gear 9, and she works well. I need to get her geared up more. All my other toons are only gear 10... If I were higher gear, I would place higher.