Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Evade 10 attacks with ships

I'm having a hard time getting this feat for gc. What ships slash fleets are good for this thank you
  • "LendersQuiz;c-2324435" wrote:

No need to rack your brain and get frustrated.

Ha, good call, also good with second crate. Thanks!
  • I did it with Chimaera, tie bomber, tie advanced, and Sith fighter. Reinforce with Sith bomber, emperor shuttle, tie fighter, and scimitar. Abuse Sith fighter’s unique that gives foresight to Sith when they hit an enemy with under 100% Hp. Take out tie bomber asap as it’s AoE starts hitting hard with that AoE after a few turns.
    shawnycmn
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "Thorozar11;c-2324456" wrote:
    Crate 8 was enough for me, dont have time to mess with a dumb feat like evade, particularly without a counter.

Yep no point wasting time and dumb stuff like this. It’s way to time consuming and frustrating.
  • "Thorozar11;c-2324456" wrote:
    Crate 8 was enough for me, dont have time to mess with a dumb feat like evade, particularly without a counter.

I mean....... You just fight the fight and if you don't get it, you do it again. This is a hard enough battle that drawing it out "just in case" is going to lead you to losing anyway.
    Kudlaty5833
    Rising Newcomer
    Raddus + HT, Poe, Res X, reinforcements Rey MF and then anything GR, for example: Anakin, Ahsoka, Fives - if you have them on relics, easy fight.
  • After a day I could do with raddus at tier 9. absolutely horrible feat but it is what it is (I don't have exe)
  • most important was the target lock immunity from ebon hawk, call in from reinforcement the first time, then enemy tank cannot taunt

• Try Malevolence with Sun Farc, Vulture, and Hyena. Reinforce first with Falcon. Then Plo. Force taunt on Falcon while it has outmaneuver. Bring Tie Fighter in third.
  • Some interesting ideas in here, I've failed the evade so far, but have only attempted 3 or 4 times.
    Thanks for the discussion, I'll try it some more after my TB, but I swear off counting during the battle.
  • "ImaSmakya;c-2324434" wrote:
    Managed to get it following this comment on a reddit post.

Executor. Start with RC, XB, and Tie Fighter. Rush the ult. Try to lose some ships along the way. After ultimate bring in HT and only basic until all your other ships are dead. Then taunt and keep cycling turns to use the heal special on him which puts up foresight. Keep doing this for as long as you can to get up to 10 evades. Eventually you’ll get a second ult that will kill the remaining ships.

This did it for me. Hadn't even seen that post, lol, kinda figured it out after quite a few runs where I brought in HT too early and he ended up taking the one-shot kill from Chimaera.

Not easy, but once I got the setup I was looking for it worked like a charm.