Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Finn Zeta

I see a lot of people talking about his zeta, is it really that good/helpful as people say it is? thinking of giving my next zeta to him
  • If you have POE, Res. Trooper, Res. Pilot, R2, BB8 (optional)
    and If you want pass
    - Tb 6/6
    - hit big on Tank P2 or P4
    - Pass Galactic War

Yes. :D
  • I gave Finn a zeta about a week ago, but didn't really bother with him until today. I provided Finn, Poe, Resistance Trooper and Resistance Pilot with 3x2 potency mod sets, with +24 potency on the cross mods and decent potency secondary stats on the other mods. I also gave Poe +60 speed, but none of the others got any speed. Btw, Finn, Poe and Pilot are only gear 8, and Trooper is gear 6, so a pathetic bunch one would think.

I then proceeded to finish an entire Galactic War using these four toons (with R2) without getting hit a single time, I completed all 6 waves in Territory Battles phase 4 (with BB-8) without getting hit and then I finished both tiers of the Ground War event (with Rey) on my first tries. So yes, I'd say this zeta is one of the best, if not the best zeta around.

I hear they're supposed to be good in the hAAT raid as well, so looking forward to trying them out there, once I've 7-starred my Finn and Trooper.
  • As long as you have a really fast poe and a good resistance trooper the yes. You only really need 3 characters, finn poe and resistance trooper. The others could be BB8, rey, R2, resistance pilot or others
  • As already mentioned...probably the most useful zeta investment of all. Galactic War, Ground War, Territory Battles, HAAT... anywhere that a Light Side PvE team is allowed... just makes things easier.

I personally love running zFinn,Poe, R-Trooper, zzR2, and zHan Solo in Galactic War from the 6th node on. I auto battle just about everything in the game, but this team is really fun to play out.

Do it...
  • Don't forget. With the upcoming movie release, you will probably need resistance toons for what ever event they are planning.
    I have been prepping resistance ever since the BB8 event.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,719 PostsLatest Activity: 2 months ago