Forum Discussion

5 years ago

FO underpowered?

I like the FO characters but does anyone else think that they just aren’t strong enough? I constantly lose in arena with a r5+ team to darth and jedi revan teams that are just g12. That doesn’t seem right to me
    Vaderizer
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I would guess that KRU/Hux/Redboi/Executioner/Stormtrooper would at least have a shot at beating JKR, if modded properly.

But yeah, pre-Crunchwrap-Supreme-Kylo they will generally not be able to beat recent meta teams. They do squash those ubiquitous defending Nightsister teams in GA nicely though.
  • "Jarvind;c-2110859" wrote:
    I would guess that KRU/Hux/Redboi/Executioner/Stormtrooper would at least have a shot at beating JKR, if modded properly.

But yeah, pre-Crunchwrap-Supreme-Kylo they will generally not be able to beat recent meta teams. They do squash those ubiquitous defending Nightsister teams in GA nicely though.

From my experience i think that Hux lead is actually better vs the Revans. Shutting down counter attacks and causing your own is big for overcoming the difference in kit quality.
  • I use

KRU lead, Hux, KR, FO Stormtrooper and FOX. I sometimes switch out KRU lead with Hux lead.

Once my Sith Trooper is 7 star, I would drop FO Stormtrooper for him. All above characters are the best FO toons.

The worst ones are Phasma and SF TF Pilot. The remaining ones are Okay-ish (FO Officer and TF Pilot.)
  • "jawa7778;c-2110806" wrote:
    "P0pcan;c-2110764" wrote:
    "jawa7778;c-2109768" wrote:
    "P0pcan;d-229569" wrote:
    I like the FO characters but does anyone else think that they just aren’t strong enough? I constantly lose in arena with a r5+ team to darth and jedi revan teams that are just g12. That doesn’t seem right to me

What team are you using? I'm a FO user as well and curious. I can sometimes beat DR and JKR and sometimes not, and mine aren't relic 5.

I have r7 kylo and KRU with r5 hux fox and officer

Okay. Who are you using in the leader slot?

KRU usually
  • can we please fix the GAS cheese against SLKR. 2 toons shouldn't be able to beat a full r7 Galactic legend squad? The same reason why we parched zombie. Underpowered squads to beat things isn't the intent?
  • "Chrislee004;c-2113551" wrote:
    can we please fix the GAS cheese against SLKR. 2 toons shouldn't be able to beat a full r7 Galactic legend squad? The same reason why we parched zombie. Underpowered squads to beat things isn't the intent?

That specific GAS counter only beats a specific and in my opinion bad line-up or characters.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,716 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago