Forum Discussion

9 years ago

FOTP nerfed?

Ok so tier 7 snipe does 9.7k dmg. Idk but from what i remember t5-6 did this much. It should be doing like 10+ or did he get a slight nerf to his dmg output or stats? i don't have 7*
  • "Dakkon88;115427" wrote:
    I've noticed that he gets more single shots than ever before. It almost makes gun down a more viable ability

yeah me too, even at 90% chance to double tap i've seen too many single shots.
  • to be honest, he is going to suck hard with the update, he's very slow. With the speed change and his lack of health he's dead first turn when there is a human on the other side.
  • "Rutank;114574" wrote:
    "BlowinLoadz;114544" wrote:
    He wasn't nerfed he was just bugged before, he is now working as intended

um no he wasn't bugged, his only "bug" was his double tap attacked 3 times, just like leia used to double tap 4 times.

Taken from the patch notes:
    "First Order Tie Pilot

FOTP was affected by a couple bugs that significantly affected his performance in a variety of ways. Considering the magnitude of these fixes, we're going to observe how much they affect him before considering any further balance adjustments.
    Fixed a bug with FOTP's 7-Star stat allocation, giving him much higher Strength Growth and much lower Agility Growth than intended.
    Fixed a bug that allowed his Basic ability to gain more multi-attacks than intended"

Apperantly he was

• "Reyne;117561" wrote:
    "Rutank;114574" wrote:

um no he wasn't bugged, his only "bug" was his double tap attacked 3 times, just like leia used to double tap 4 times.

"First Order Tie Pilot

FOTP was affected by a couple bugs that significantly affected his performance in a variety of ways. Considering the magnitude of these fixes, we're going to observe how much they affect him before considering any further balance adjustments.
    Fixed a bug with FOTP's 7-Star stat allocation, giving him much higher Strength Growth and much lower Agility Growth than intended.
    Fixed a bug that allowed his Basic ability to gain more multi-attacks than intended"

Apperantly he was

Cause the developers would have no reason what so ever to call it a bug instead of what it really was...

Said no one ever.
  • "RAMifications;117599" wrote:
    "Reyne;117561" wrote:
    "Rutank;114574" wrote:

"First Order Tie Pilot

Apperantly he was

Cause the developers would have no reason what so ever to call it a bug instead of what it really was...

Said no one ever.

His Agility was going down from 6* to 7*. That's a bug.
  • "RAMifications;117599" wrote:
    "Reyne;117561" wrote:
    "Rutank;114574" wrote:

"First Order Tie Pilot

Apperantly he was

Said no one ever.

Same thing happened with Resistance Pilot and there wasn't much uproar over it.
  • "Reyne;117561" wrote:
    "Rutank;114574" wrote:

"First Order Tie Pilot

Apperantly he was

right but they missed the t7 snipe bug which should be hitting for nearly 11k-12k but still hits for 9k. I'm not sure if they nerfed his dmg multiplier or what but that seems like a waste of 9 mkIII's. He also seems like he doesn't double attack nearly enough sitting at 90% double tap chance with adv. I'm not complaining about his HP or whatever, i personally don't think that with the added strength he's that much more tankier, seems just about the same to me.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,720 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago