Forum Discussion

5 years ago

General Skywalker viable at 5*

How to basically make him unkillable:

• "Kisakee;c-1978123" wrote:
    I think you don't get the intention.. The plan is do NOT let him fall to zero Protection.

It is impossible. You are giving up what makes him good for something impossible. He will be a forced taunt. The entire other team will be hitting him. He will lose protection. He will also remove the protection regen tech from himself.
  • Every GS without a full 501st will die pretty fast. He is missing critical key components of his kit if he is outside of a full 501st team.
  • If he has two 501st allies and two others who give him unique buffs like Wat and Yoda can i do believe he will be a pain too. That's all about 5* GS, not 7*.
  • "Crazygone510;c-1978567" wrote:
    For the cost of getting him? Probably not.

What exactly are you referring to?
  • "Kisakee;c-1978570" wrote:
    "Crazygone510;c-1978567" wrote:
    For the cost of getting him? Probably not.

What exactly are you referring to?

The requirements to get him. Not talking about money and sorry for not being clear.
  • Considering that at 5* his protection will be lousy (g11), it will be super easy to get him into Cover, in which case he will 'remove' the Tech and Master's Training.
    It simply won't work.
  • "Caiaphas;c-1978639" wrote:
    Considering that at 5* his protection will be lousy (g11), it will be super easy to get him into Cover, in which case he will 'remove' the Tech and Master's Training.
    It simply won't work.

That's why i said viable, not super useful. Of course you can't lead him against an army of G13 in this state.
  • "Kisakee;c-1978655" wrote:
    "Caiaphas;c-1978639" wrote:
    Considering that at 5* his protection will be lousy (g11), it will be super easy to get him into Cover, in which case he will 'remove' the Tech and Master's Training.
    It simply won't work.

That's why i said viable, not super useful. Of course you can't lead him against an army of G13 in this state.

Good, I wouldnt want to sit through the onslaught of posts complaining that 2 5* characters are on a meta team.....