Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Grievous in the Fleet Store?

Has anyone else been seeing Grievous in the Fleet Store? He used to appear periodically but I cannot remember the last time I saw him in there. Definitely not since I started farming him, which is of course very frustrating, because the only other way to farm him is the Shard Shop.
  • My guildmates see him often but he hasnt been in my fleet store since the big update (new stores). That is 3 weeks without GG. As ridiculous it is, its RNG
  • it was sporadic for me. Some days he would show up twice, other times it would be a week between seeing him there. The easiest way to farm him is from the shard shop. Just use all GW currency to buy ships you have at 7-stars, use your cantina currency to buy stuff you already have at 7-stars, and open all the Bronzium packs you can hoping for characters to drop you already have at 7-stars. I think he took me three months from a combination of shard shop and fleet arena store.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago