Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Guaranted drops instead of double drops' events

Dont get me wrong, double drops are great. But I still am not willing to spend crystals for refreshes, since the RNG is the same and I can get nothing. Why not make these events 100% single drops? Everyone will refresh like crazy and will have some relieve of bad RNG, which is so common with this game.
  • yeah somehow the really bad RNG always occurs during double drops. and double of none is still none :)
  • But some guy got really good RNG, so 100% of 1, instead of 200% of between 0 and 1 (usually 0), is a really bad idea.
    Blah blah etc etc
    /s
  • I would spend sooo much more money, just playing the game, if all drops were guaranteed.

Oh well.
  • Guaranteed drops will shrink the gap between p2p and f2p even more. Don't like it
  • "theHejiN;c-1154539" wrote:
    Guaranteed drops will shrink the gap between p2p and f2p even more. Don't like it

How?
  • Suggestion noted. Closing because too many gambling references. Just because drops are random, doesnt mean this is gambling

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago