Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Help with end game Team please.

Can u guys suggest the best possible pvp team to focus on? Here is what I have (all chars are 4 star atm) : Leia, ObiWan, Dooku, Asoka, Cad, Baris, Finn, Lando, Sidious, Talia, Phasma, CT5555, Luminara, Consular, IG88, IG86 and Qui-Gon. I will have Vader soon as well. I am feeling overwhelmed as to which end game team I should work towards. Thanks!
  • "TheVinegru;21092" wrote:
    The main thing is getting Sidious, Luminara, and a cantina farmable character to 7 stars.

OK so Sid and Luminara but could you be more specific with a full team built out. I heard Leia is beast but at the top tiers she gets killed fast. I was thinking about an aoe build such as Lando, Sid, IG88 and having Dooku and Luminara. Or replace Dooku and put Leia in. Or take out IG88 and have Sid, Lando, Leia, Dooku and Luminara for heal.
  • "Rolotomasi859;21146" wrote:
    Get teebo if you want to use leia. + lumi & ben.

I can't understand Why you would use Teebo with that team. I have him at 4* but didn't bother mentioning since he looks terrible. Why is having a 30% chance to go stealth a positive for this team make up? Or is it something else he does?

I guess what I'm asking above is based on my Characters, or even if I'm just missing one char (I don't mind working to get one more char if essential), what is the best team I could use to compete in top tier, assuming of course I get them 6-7 and the highest purple gear.