Forum Discussion

7 years ago

How to Obtain Zetas?

So, now that I’ve reached the “early end-game” or whatever it’s called, I have started the Zeta crunch. I placed my first zeta, and I’m very happy with it, but there’s about 10 or so other zetas that I know I want! I’m just not earning mats very fast.

Now I know that’s normal—I know it takes time—but I wanted to ask y’all what YOU do to get zeta mats, and if possible, please explain why you do it the way you do. I want to decide the best way to do it.

• As soon as you can make it to top 5 go all in for zetas. It makes no sense to farm all ships since nothing really changed with the ship update. And if possible do not farm toons from ship store.
    SWGregoriou
    Rising Newcomer
    with ships PVE I farm all my ships from there and spend every single last bit of fleet currency on zetas and I make the lowest amount a day possible (800), so thats 1 zeta every 3 days, but then I have the fleet challenge complete so I collect zetas from there if RNG is kind to me (today I got 2), and then from login and TW...etc I can get roughly one full zeta a month which is not so great but will increase over time.

Not all ships are in the PVE battles but I got them to a point I dont need to farm them and while I work on my ships I can farm zetas and it will slowly increase as my ships get better.
  • I rather like taking #1 in fleet battles, and to do that I'm going to have to keep working on my ships. I've finally maxed out my core fleet, so now it's just the rarer ships like Bistan's U-Wing and Poe's X-Wing that take fleet shop currency. I have a new "zero" of 1200 tokens so I don't miss the rare ships, and I can buy whatever I want beyond that (zetas, Rex and Chirrut shards, etc.). The PVE table will help supplement farming, but we're given so little energy and only one node per ship, so farming exclusively from there would take about 6 months to go from 0 to max.
  • "TVF;c-1584751" wrote:
    No, look at the reward structure. You get 1300 a day at top 50. Top spot is 1800. That's almost a zeta a day, and that's your goal.

EDIT: Top 10 only gets you 1400 so there isn't much benefit if you aren't hitting top 1 or 2.

But top 10 vs top 50 gives a difference of 150 crystals. 5th spot gives another 100 crystals.

Most growing fleet shards will have a ridiculous entrenched few at the top that you just cannot beat for now. Best to watch others payout timeslots and then squeeze into a spot that gives u decent gains reliably.
  • "Eddiemundie;c-1585288" wrote:
    "TVF;c-1584751" wrote:
    No, look at the reward structure. You get 1300 a day at top 50. Top spot is 1800. That's almost a zeta a day, and that's your goal.

EDIT: Top 10 only gets you 1400 so there isn't much benefit if you aren't hitting top 1 or 2.

But top 10 vs top 50 gives a difference of 150 crystals. 5th spot gives another 100 crystals.

Granted. I was just looking a zeta acquisition.