Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Imperial trooper squad

So with dark side territory battles launching I now have a reason to build up more dark side characters and they're lacking. As soon as my thrawn is done I was going to focus on troopers next since they're a requirement. With the new colonel being required as well i might as well throw him in the squad but who else would be a must for this line up. Veers, shore, death and snow? Any input?
  • Who should I bench to put storm in there I benched him for Starck , I have thrawn to but that’s going down a whole other path I feel
  • I was top 100 with zzthrawn, storm, shore death & tarkin. Tried zveers in place of tarkin but sank. Now go for zpalp lead in death's place and cracking top 50 most days. I've tried pure trooper in arena but certainly in my july 2016 shard it's not viable
  • Get Starck fast so he goes first. Have him buff and then everyone pretty much gets 100% TM. Storm and Shore you can alternate. Death is needed for deathmark and also removing buffs. Magma goes in the trash compactor.