Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Is it me or does Darth Sidious make you seemingly invincible (figurativeley)?

As I've gained levels and started playing in the upper ranks, I'm finding that having Darth Sidious in your ranks makes things way easier. Preventing other characters from healing makes it easy to pick them off fast, reducing the amount of damage the other side can inflict over time. When fighting other squads with him in the squad arena, if I don't take him down in the first two to three turns I just write that battle off as I lose one or two characters shortly thereafter because I can't heal them.

How do you combat Darth Sidous?
  • In GW, he's usually the 1st target. In Arena, I disregard his heal block. Since Lumi's heal carries over for 2 turns, I use her heal 1st turn.

Depending on server levels, that single heal should either be all you need or you were dead anyway.
  • Thanks for the welcome. :) I actually don't use Sid in GW at all, I've setup a pretty effective team with Luminara, QJ, Chewey, Talia, and the Jedi Consular. The only teams I occasionally have issues with are ones with Sid on them. I've modified that team to replace Talia with Sid for Squad Arena and it's made things a lot easier. As I mentioned above, Sid/Kylo are always my first targets.

Luminara has been my work horse though, she has that fantastic heal and can put out damage. I just have to watch her health. Thanks for all the answers!