Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Is talia good?

I keep seeing her pop up as possible allies and in pvp matches but is she any good? I used her a bit myself and she doesn't seem like anything special
  • Did you know that Nightsisters have two stuns, turn meter gain, enemy buff cleansing, party debuff cleansing, revive capabilities and the ability to make enemies immune to buffs.

That's a lot of abilities in just one synergy.
  • "cosmicturtle333;59745" wrote:
    Did you know that Nightsisters have two stuns, turn meter gain, enemy buff cleansing, party debuff cleansing, revive capabilities and the ability to make enemies immune to buffs.

They're good ay! They finish 80% of my GW
  • She's not completely useless, if you know how to use her.

She helped me complete GW today by throwing out a heal and advancing turn meter to carry my team over the hump and through to a more substantial heal by Lumi who had 1 cooldown remaining on her previous turn, two of my other toons, Daka and Phasma weren't going to make it otherwise.

The turn meter advance also put me 3 attacks ahead of the opposition and let me finish off two of their guys.

She also gets relatively sturdy if you gear and star her up.
  • "cosmicturtle333;59745" wrote:
    Did you know that Nightsisters have two stuns, turn meter gain, enemy buff cleansing, party debuff cleansing, revive capabilities and the ability to make enemies immune to buffs.

Sounds good on paper, somewhat buggy and completely subservient to the speed/damage meta in reality.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago