Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Is this normal?

Any1 else had it?
  • "littleMAC77;c-1909906" wrote:
    Perhaps by calling it in as a reinforcement it hasn't triggered the unique. Had Biggs been debuffed since the Falcon was called in?

I just confirmed by doing some manual fleet battles, if you call the Falcon in as a reinforcement it will not clear existing debuffs on a rebel ally. I am not sure if it cleared any debuffs after reinforcement as I don't believe my biggs was ever debuffed again.

@Zvezda you should enter this as a bug report since the text does not say it will not cleanse existing debuffs when used as a reinforcement.
  • I thought this post was referring to the Creeper Bossk face....
    Persimius
    Seasoned Traveler
    "littleMAC77;c-1909921" wrote:
    "littleMAC77;c-1909906" wrote:
    Perhaps by calling it in as a reinforcement it hasn't triggered the unique. Had Biggs been debuffed since the Falcon was called in?

I just confirmed by doing some manual fleet battles, if you call the Falcon in as a reinforcement it will not clear existing debuffs on a rebel ally. I am not sure if it cleared any debuffs after reinforcement as I don't believe my biggs was ever debuffed again.

Zvezda you should enter this as a bug report since the text does not say it will not cleanse existing debuffs when used as a reinforcement.

Seems to be both WAI and WAD. Just because it doesn't do what you want doesn't mean it's wrong.

Edit: we can verify in the .gg mechanics:

Add 1 (additive) to value on blackboard uniqueability_millenniumfalcon01_debuff_count

And

Context Returned: Target(s) that had their blackboard modified

They must gain 3 unique debuffs while the HMF is active or it can't do anything.
  • "StarSon;c-1909924" wrote:

Zvezda you should enter this as a bug report since the text does not say it will not cleanse existing debuffs when used as a reinforcement.

Seems to be both WAI and WAD. Just because it doesn't do what you want doesn't mean it's wrong.

Add 1 (additive) to value on blackboard uniqueability_millenniumfalcon01_debuff_count

And

They must gain 3 unique debuffs while the HMF is active or it can't do anything.

It can be WAI and WAD (and I happen to agree that this is probably the case) and still be poorly worded. I think CG has proven this to be true time and time again. For instance, CG could have coded the ability to only trigger when another Rebel ally is inflicted with 3 or more different debuffs at the same time (as in from the same action) and it would fit the description.

The wording in descriptions across the board leaves a lot to be desired and looks to be a low effort high value QoL deliverable. With swgoh.gg showing the mechanics they could even crowdsource it.
  • "jhbuchholz;c-1909927" wrote:
    "StarSon;c-1909924" wrote:

And

It can be WAI and WAD (and I happen to agree that this is probably the case) and still be poorly worded. I think CG has proven this to be true time and time again. For instance, CG could have coded the ability to only trigger when another Rebel ally is inflicted with 3 or more different debuffs at the same time (as in from the same action) and it would fit the description.

The wording in descriptions across the board leaves a lot to be desired and looks to be a low effort high value QoL deliverable. With swgoh.gg showing the mechanics they could even crowdsource it.

This. It seems to be a small bug/issue with the wording of the unique, not with the actual mechanics themselves. If they just threw in a "while the falcon is present" in the description it would clear up confusion