Forum Discussion

Shadowscream77
New Spectator
7 years ago

Jedi - 2 tanks....Arena position

Jedi can march up an Arena to the top 10 very easily but freefall to 70th on my Arena on defence.
I don’t have GK yet (although we now have HAAT on farm).
So....
I’ve been trying zBastila(l), zEzra, zOld ben, zGMY and Kanan....
And I seem to drift no worse than 40th on a bad day.

Is it something specific Kanan is doing or just having 2 taunting tanks that keep Ezra and GMY alive? Is it worth wasting a Zeta on Kanan?
  • Yes, but if you cant stop old ben taunting, so how you want kill gmy? Maybe only if you have team who's ignore taunt, or ns team. Couse with tenacity up, all nightmare team usless
  • FO works wonders. Monstrously high DPS, Ally TM manipulation. Unavoidable tenacity down. TMR and triple cleansers, one of whom double-stuns while cleansing regardless of buffs, foresight included.
  • I'm using the same team. Playing with Kanan meanwhile I get Kenobi shards. Top 50 in arena is my average, with top20 depending on the day. That's fair for me who spend very little in the game.

I use Kanan with 0 additional speed. And now he is gear 11, I'm putting some offense to get advantage from his counter attacks.
  • I shred bastilla teams all the time with my maul lead. But I finally encountered someone with zeta jolee and he has been holding 1st place all day till I sniped him. Jolee isnt overly impressive, but surprisingly tanky. With about 1:30 left I whittled them down to him and ob, then he revived the whole team. This caught me off guard and almost cost me the battle, but put in the super speed and barely finished them with 3 secs left. It sounds lame but his ability to run the clock does seem to work as a defensive tactic. Normally the high powered non traya nightmare teams roll over bastilla leads. But this team seems to hold.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago