Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Jedi squad and Yoda

still hoping Jedi can be Viable, rt now im Running.
JKA (L)
Ayala
yoda
QgJ
5s
i want to tinker some to get it good but I fear without Kenobi it won't be good, any thoughts? Should Ahsoka be put in there somewhere... and can Yoda be epic without Zetas?
  • I get top 1 everyday with this team, QGJ (zeta lead), Aayla, Yoda, JKA and RG... Under qgj zeta lead, yoda can be epic, indeed.
  • no not yet im trying to get the core first then i will woek on the Zetas, was trying to farm rex and cody maul and sun fac so i could get the Zeta from ships
  • "Gecko5150;823826" wrote:
    "The0n3;823821" wrote:
    I get top 1 everyday with this team, QGJ (zeta lead), Aayla, Yoda, JKA and RG... Under qgj zeta lead, yoda can be epic, indeed.

Is your Yoda zeta'ed? Thinking about a jedi squad and all those toons you have listed I have pretty well geared and starred.

Not yet, farming zetas for him atm... But still good without the zeta...
  • Mature... Iv'e been playing since June... Same guys in the top 10 since i've started so i know i haven't changed servers.... Used to have JKA lead, just changed into QGj recently cause of zeta... It's great, i used to struggle to place top 5, now i can get first within the 5 free fights of the day...

EDIT: The other players in the top 10 have all Wiggs/ Rex / Boba lead, as usual...
  • I switched to QGJ zeta lead with Ashoka, Yoda, JKA and Aayla. They have been killing it in arena. Yoda is the MVP. He Crits for over 10k and his tenacity up to start a match prevents almost all incoming debuffs and stuns. Yoda is fast as hell and his TM reduction lands frequently. Side bonus is this team can do 10% in P1 of Heroic AAT. I switched them to P2 to test them out yesterday and they did as much damage as a droid team.
    https://i.imgur.com/Z66CAlV.jpg