Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Jedi viable in Arena...

We r in a debuff heavy environment and sith under zMaul get the jump on everyone but a very fast TFP.

Understanding that under AI on defense, toons dodge more, resist more, Daka insta-rezzes far more than 10% of the time etc. My question, since I am sitting on 2 zetas and am about to unlock GK and have never been 1 to join the meta...

If I were to double zeta Yoda, run Ani, Ahsoka, Yoda and Aayla under him...I feel on defense, the resists and tm gain from the multitude of debuffs could potentially b top 10 worthy.

Plz share your opinions. Yes, I know there is noone to strip buffs but I think between 2 aoe toons and all the tm gain, it could b viable.
  • "Mullato;946881" wrote:
    I think @Smapty tried a zYoda lead, maybe they can give you some more input on it.

Yeah I tried it out... it isn't really that great unfortunately

Works pretty well for P1 tank raid but again nothing super amazing
  • Fought a zQGJ, zYoda, Anakin, GK, zBariss team on last stage of GW yesterday.

It was impossible to beat. The foresight at the beginning, the foresight added by zYoda. Finally get GK hurt and then Anakin AoE for stupid damage, usually taking out one of mine (so add foresight to entire other team again). Then Bariss equalize and start all over again on GK, til he's hurt again and Anakin repeats. I know there are squads to beat this, but I don't have one.

Seem pretty viable (though I get it includes a 7* GK which not everyone has access to)
  • I run qgjz, aayla, ani, yoda, GK. I have GK modded to go first and yoda 1 point behind. This demolishes empire so hard it's ridiculous. Tfp goes 1st and ability blocks someone, GK cleanses and puts up retribution, yoda puts up tenacity and then boba, EP, Vader, maul etc die from Jedi group hugs on their aoe. I haven't needed to zeta yoda yet.

To be fair, I have yet to face a maul team with fast sith assassin but the Jedi work awesome on my shard (feb/march 16).