Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Kit Fisto

A crazy idea came to my mind. Has someone actually used Kit Fisto on a Padme team? Even though his kit is not the best, I think it could be useful. Anyone?
  • @Mephisto_style

Meh. I like Zarriss, myself. At least when combined with Anakin for the constant bonus turns.

If you're using Anakin elsewhere, I'd prefer Aayla to QGJ. Mostly because I think QGJ is too squishy, but probably at least a little bit because I like Aayla for no logical reason.
  • I have a r7 Padme team, still running GMY cause no 3po and even if I had 3po he's needed on a CLS team so in tw and raids he can't be in 2 places at once and a rebel team can't spare him but Padme can. So I'm trying to figure out who to run in GMY's place cause without him my JKR team looses millions of damage in raids.

All that being said the point of a Padme team is to be a counter to a DR team. DR's lead gives his team The ability to wipe stun and ability block instantly so Aaylas just out, love her too but DR is her weak spot. The overall GR team kit is pretty good counter to DR UNLESS they are modded right. Long story short JKA can't counter DM without more potency. With potency mods and a Potency primary on his cross shaped mod I can get him to 131% potency, that sounds great until you see DR stacked with tenacity to pretty much 150% tenacity.

Enter Kit Fisto: GR tag good start, rest of his kit is all positive no conflicts like with Plo Koon. He has an AoE attack like GMY so that's good AND it grants . . . potency up for 3 turns to all allies. That's 50% additional potency so my JKA now has 181% potency for 3 turns, game back on DM. Annie inflicts buff and healing immunity DM go SQUISH. Padme wipes BSF's BS Storm of debuffs turns them into like 60 or 70% protection up, everyone builds stacks of courage big bad Sith Empire team falls down go boom. Without Malak they can get crumpled like a beer can.

3PO gives a lot of protection but does not really counter DM as his buff immunity can be blocked by DM's high tenacity so he's good on defense but I would rather have GMY on offense I think.

So im going to commit to R7 ing Kitt to see if he can handle the arena, he should hit okay with courage and has a base speed of 140 at G-12 should be god moddable. I'll use kitt on offence then switch to either Zariss or 3po (When I have him) for defense and report my findings on here.
  • PS Aayla IS great under a JKR lead mod her for as much CC as you can with speed and potency as you can her stun and counter and assist are great unless you are facing a DR team. She can self heal so she really is plug and play.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,719 PostsLatest Activity: 5 years ago