Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Lando with Palpatine lead?

I have Palpatine and Lando fully geared and is wondering if they would be good in a team together. Has anyone tried this - and who would you recommend for the rest of the team?
  • Yes but only because individually they are good heroes. Many in arena use both now. Many typical setups can be supplemented with either. Phasma is a good choice, AA as lead with Lando is still solid. You still need a taunt though because if lando goes down, the difficulty goes way up.
  • I have STH and RG for taunt. But have not decided which to use with the Palpatine/Lando team.
  • Why not try both? Throw Rey or Anakin in there and it's a mess to deal with. AOE nightmare.
  • At the moment, Palp(L), Ani, Lando, STH, RG is the AOE/speed meta. Speed up Palpi and STH.
  • Landos speed bonus gives STH 15 more speed and better chance to go first. Very worth bearing in mind if you dont have him at +90 speed.
  • I run Rex (L), Sun Fac, Anakin, Lando, Palpatine. Im on a competitive December shard and it's easily the best arena team I've ever run. I very rarely ever drop below rank 5.
  • But I would recommend against running EP as your lead. Depends on the rest of your characters, but if you have Anakin he's a good option.