Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Leia - offensive stealth?

As I increase in level and my characters get more powerful, so too my opponents. It is getting quite important to instagib a character before healers and taunters can get in my way, and I am really enjoying that my Leia - GS combo is up to this task.

However, I was wondering, later on in the fight, when instagibbing a single character is less important, and sustained damage is more of an issue, does Leia's stealth add dps? Or as long as I don't need it defensively, she is better off without the buffs that stealth gives her, but also not losing the turn for stealthing?
  • Sometimes I choose to attack first and stealth only in turn 2 or 3. With 3 shots she reaches 15k damage most of the time and it helps kill faster the priority targets. With a little help of RNG, she can take a few attacks and then goes into stealth near death, frustrating the opponent. Of course against AOE teams that would not make much difference unless you do under the effect of tactical genius.
  • Stealth makes the enemy not able to target you so it really helps with surviving
  • "BAMFer;678700" wrote:
    instagib?

Kill before they get to do anything. I tend to use stealth as Darth Azrael mentioned: as a defensive measure when she starts to take a bit of damage. My question was whether I should be using it offensively: do the buffs she gets from stealthing (in particular, offense up) make up for the loss of a turn (and a chance to give the whole team extra crit damage)?
  • "Acrofales;678865" wrote:
    "BAMFer;678700" wrote:
    instagib?

Kill before they get to do anything. I tend to use stealth as Darth Azrael mentioned: as a defensive measure when she starts to take a bit of damage. My question was whether I should be using it offensively: do the buffs she gets from stealthing (in particular, offense up) make up for the loss of a turn (and a chance to give the whole team extra crit damage)?

Surviving for 2 more turns makes up for it.