Forum Discussion

JohnTebo
New Spectator
6 years ago

Long term plan. Chewie/Revan

Is there any release dates for when either the Revan event or the Chewbacca event will return.
Some of us still need both and I would like to focus where I am farming. (Subliminal hint-do Chewie first!)
Also, I would love to have an update so I could use a Mk 4 Carb in a lessor spot, such as a Mk 3

Thanks
  • "Chicagotarsier;c-1710619" wrote:

Chewie is a god. He allows a team that is next next level to commence. Here is half of it.. Zetasrequired.

Big Z Mission chewie rebel rebel

Beats revan. Better on D than revan with jolee

I want this to be true - but I've yet to see it anywhere. I'm ready for Chewie to return and I'm working towards Revan, but I despise mirror matches.
    EdSolo75
    Rising Rookie
    Need 17 shards to 7* Bossk and I think I can get the last star on Chewie, hopefully.
    Revan farm is still a bit of a ways off. Jolee needs 45 shards and Zalbaar needs 70. However, my T3 still needs 203 since I farmed Mission first. I am hoping the Christmas rumors are false for Revan since I am probably over three weeks to finish T3 at this point.
  • "Chicagotarsier;c-1710619" wrote:
    "Trystan_Spyder;c-1710048" wrote:
    Chewie is likely to return first - however Revan is definitely a longer farm and has far more impact in the game. I'd work on him first. Chewie is more of a gear test than a toon test anyways - so even having 5 7* BH is no guarantee of success if they're g7-g8.

Disagree. Ill give you a pearl here. Revan is one of three toons of revan they should release. Next is fallen then next is redempted. This is a rat race. Dont fall into it.

Chewie is a god. He allows a team that is next next level to commence. Here is half of it.. Zetasrequired.

Big Z Mission chewie rebel rebel

Beats revan. Better on D than revan with jolee

Id love to see the team you run because I run full time scoundrels in arena already and would switch, but I can't find a team with my Zeta Z and chewie to work against Re van.