Forum Discussion

ttimpane
New Spectator
6 years ago

Magnaguard and fracture

Anyone used Magnaguard against a Thrawn and had Thrawn fracture Magnaguard? It seems to me that Magnaguard gets stuck @1% and you can't kill him off until the fracture expires. I think the bonus turn he gets before he dies seems to keep him alive when he'd have otherwise died.

Anyone else notice this?
  • "IronRanger;c-1901234" wrote:
    Wonder if that is working as intended?

While I can’t say it’s working as intended, It is working as described. MagnaGuard is indestructible at 1hp until he takes another turn. Fracture prevents/delays that turn. It makes perfect sense to operate the way that’s being reported.
  • "IronRanger;d-207768" wrote:
    Anyone used Magnaguard against a Thrawn and had Thrawn fracture Magnaguard? It seems to me that Magnaguard gets stuck @1% and you can't kill him off until the fracture expires. I think the bonus turn he gets before he dies seems to keep him alive when he'd have otherwise died.

Anyone else notice this?

Yes I did.
    Mine magna stuck at 1% until fracture expires...
    ttimpane
    New Spectator
    "Bulldog1205;c-1901291" wrote:
    "IronRanger;c-1901234" wrote:
    Wonder if that is working as intended?

While I can’t say it’s working as intended, It is working as described. MagnaGuard is indestructible at 1hp until he takes another turn. Fracture prevents/delays that turn. It makes perfect sense to operate the way that’s being reported.

I agree totally. It really helps out a GG team if the opposing Thrawn fractures Magnaguard. I have to test more to see if Magnaguard still dies if you heal him back up before Fracture expires or if he then lives on. I can't recall what happened in my matches.