Forum Discussion

Player_m1ju589l
New Spectator
6 years ago

Marauder on Sith Empire team?

I was able to unlock Darth Revan the other night, and now I'm looking at my Sith Empire team.

Obviously, I don't have Malak atm, but I am looking to the future, as was thinking about maybe using Marauder with DR, Malak, Fallen and HK.

Has anybody run Marauder at all on Sith Empire?? Is that a good combo? I feel like the massive amount of debuffs they apply would power him up via The Force Shall Set Me Free.
  • Yes, Marauder is good (particularly at g13). But your DR has to be faster in that comp since you have no pretaunt.
  • "Haruk;d-213255" wrote:
    I was able to unlock Darth Revan the other night, and now I'm looking at my Sith Empire team.

Obviously, I don't have Malak atm, but I am looking to the future, as was thinking about maybe using Marauder with DR, Malak, Fallen and HK.

Has anybody run Marauder at all on Sith Empire?? Is that a good combo? I feel like the massive amount of debuffs they apply would power him up via The Force Shall Set Me Free.

Yes maurader is awesome and has allowed me to beat g13 malaks before I had him. I was going to g13 him, but even at g12 he can crit g13 Malaks for 160-200k. Very very few have that kind of HP, so I dont see the point.

You need a pretaunt though or your entire team gets feared. Kylo unmaked or Shore will work if you dont have Sith Trooper. Also, much to my surprise, Zaalbar works great as a second tank.

HK is needed against Jedi because of the tenacity up. But in Mirror I took him out completely. 2 tanks + Maurader does the job.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,720 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago