Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Mass Assists?

In what order are mass assists called? What I'm questioning is this: When I use General Hux and my first order team, and I use his mass assist, in what order is everyone else called to attack. For example, if KRU is called first, then he lands his tenacity down, which then allows FOE to score a critical hit because the target is debuffed. So is there an order or is it random?
  • "Dryff;c-2057609" wrote:
    "TaTaKaS;c-2056831" wrote:
    It's the animation. The character with the fastest animation will land the first hit and so on...

This is the correct answer.

Proof?

• "jawa7778;c-2057755" wrote:
    "Dryff;c-2057609" wrote:
    "TaTaKaS;c-2056831" wrote:
    It's the animation. The character with the fastest animation will land the first hit and so on...

This is the correct answer.

Proof?

More than two years ago, but same rules apply now:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/158724/what-determines-the-order-of-gk-assists#latest

It always goes by animation speed. Character slot, turn meter...nothing else matters. IIRC @CG_SBCrumb (or someone else?) addressed this in a Q&A or something not long after GK was released.

The other note about GMY is also PARTIALLY correct. “IF THEN” conditions on attacks trigger when they are coded in the ability mechanics. If it’s before the damage (I.e. GMY) it is when the animation starts. If it is after the damage, it is when the character inflicts the damage during their animation (i.e. CLS). Swgoh.gg mechanics can help with that.

Two examples I know work for proof include Thawn/Nihilus (speed up, then dispel for ability block) and Wedge/CLS (defense down and immediate Stun).
    NotRealUltra
    Seasoned Newcomer
    You can try using negotiator lead and call Mass Assist AOE attack and notice Anakin’s ETA always attacks last because of his start up animation is too long compared to others