Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Meta Shifts

So, with the updates today, what do you guys see as shaking shifts in the meta?

Looks like we will see a bit less Barriss (since her heal was nerfed) and even more of Sid and Maul. I can almost see more sith synergies being used also.

At the expensive end, but potentially powerful could be a sith/first order team. I'm still leveling and such but I figured I'd see what the old pros think.

I'm only 42 and won't be fielding 7* heroes for a while but I'm rethinking my mostly Jedi team now and thankful that my dark side teams will have a bit more power.
  • Still going take a while to get people leveled before it actually changes. Pay players around another week and FTP maybe a month. But so many options now.
  • That's a very strong team. I'm assuming you're using asajj and Talia to hit Sidius. Does it feel weak in any area?
  • "Time;33324" wrote:
    Talia works in that slow lineup as her heal gives a nice turn meter buff, and her special hits pretty hard. Her base damage isn't much, but she can heal half her damage back which is a nice chunk on a crit:)

/agree she's good in that lineup

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago