Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Mother talzin at 4* question

Hello y'all, I'm tired of being cemented in the low to mid 200s in arena. I currently run and empire squad and need to make changes bad lol

My question is if MT would have much survivability (geared to 11 and modded) with(haven't done yet wanting to see response first)
Dakka, asajj, and acolyte and zombie?
ALL going to be 7* soon and geared to what, 11? Zombie still 2* and probably only take to gear 8 or 9 Would this pull me out of this roadblock? Thanks
  • "Teague;c-1371321" wrote:
    "Syrup_Chugger3;c-1371204" wrote:
    I don't care much to reach like top 10 (full meta on my shard) but this would get me like 50-100 range then?

I can take first with this team. It's more than possible for you to do the same.

What team do you run specifically? Zeta'd?
  • "Syrup_Chugger3;c-1371439" wrote:
    "Teague;c-1371321" wrote:
    "Syrup_Chugger3;c-1371204" wrote:
    I don't care much to reach like top 10 (full meta on my shard) but this would get me like 50-100 range then?

I can take first with this team. It's more than possible for you to do the same.

What team do you run specifically? Zeta'd?

Talzin lead. Ventress, Zombie, Acolyte, Daka.

Everything zeta'd. All gear 12 except Talzin and Zombie. Zombie at gear 6. Deliberately.
  • thanks y'all I think I'll go that route! :) I only have one zeta currently sooo talzin lead?
  • I would personally do her unique first as it gives you lore flexibility unless you will have the whole squad done before you get another full zeta.
  • You can also build a Daka lead team with Talzin, Ventress, zombi and zBariss. It works fine on defense too.
  • Oh they are fun, when the first talzin event came around it was one of the funnest squads I played with
  • 4* MT is fine. You want her for her abilities more than her survivability
    Is 7* better of course but I think 4* will work just fine.
    Mine at 7* dies alot (happens when you AoE a rebel counter squad)

The whack a mole game is what makes them great.