Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Nasty Basty

Fallen Bastila. Who uses her, and how? Thinking about using her on a cheap zMaul offense team. Does she work at 3* if hidden under zMaul and Sith Trooper?

Zaul Zavage Sith Trooper, Assasin and Nasty Basty?
  • I've done a bit of testing in arena. Unfortunately, badstilla doesn't add enough survivability to my 5 star traya even with a crit avoidance arrow on traya to survive against fast revan teams.

I haven't tried against anything else because ep, triumvirate, and thrawn walks over anything else in my arena. And against the semi fast reven teams subing in tarkin for the leader to make thrawn faster is much more reliable.

But I do have her at g11 and use her in ga under traya lead in a sith team. That allows me to have a decent sith team under traya and a A grade empire team under ep and vader.

Once I get traya starred up and g12, she may help counter revan better but until then she has her uses.
  • "TVF;c-1724336" wrote:
    Nasty Basty is a terrible nickname and I refuse to use it.

I prefer badstila
  • And i like her looks just in general, and i was considering using her with my arena squad (check the link), but because of her star count and other priorities, i decided not to.

https://swgoh.gg/p/963162672/characters/