Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Need advice - 1st Zeta

So I am getting close to my 1st zeta, and wanted to get some advice on who it should go to...

Vader
Finn (only 4* but current cantina farm)
Savage (6*, current arena farm also need credits to raise level)
R2

Goal would be to help guild with raids (small guild not currently ready for Hpit or HAAT). And to keep progressing well with GW. My lean is Finn even though his star level is low for now.
  • "ponce104;c-1307168" wrote:
    What does everyone think of Thrawns zeta?

I don’t use Thrawn as a leader, and I don’t use him on a team with any Empire allies, so his zetas are low priority for me.
  • Finn and R2 were my first two zetas and now that I'm sitting on enough for a third I don't actually know who to zeta. So I'd definitely say R2 because he's so versatile with various teams and then Finn after you get your next one.
  • "LenoraLupin;c-1307221" wrote:
    Finn and R2 were my first two zetas and now that I'm sitting on enough for a third I don't actually know who to zeta. So I'd definitely say R2 because he's so versatile with various teams and then Finn after you get your next one.

R2 double zeta. Crit cleanse is more useful than crunch imo
  • "Bouncyslime;c-1307245" wrote:
    "LenoraLupin;c-1307221" wrote:
    Finn and R2 were my first two zetas and now that I'm sitting on enough for a third I don't actually know who to zeta. So I'd definitely say R2 because he's so versatile with various teams and then Finn after you get your next one.

R2 double zeta. Crit cleanse is more useful than crunch imo

I zeta'd Number Crunch for Resistance mostly. I don't regret it, especially since he helped me land exposes when I had iffy potency mods on them. I was pretty sure about doing the other zeta since I run R2 in arena with rebels.
  • "jenkiaw43;d-138319" wrote:
    So I am getting close to my 1st zeta, and wanted to get some advice on who it should go to...

Vader
    Finn (only 4* but current cantina farm)
    Savage (6*, current arena farm also need credits to raise level)
    R2

Goal would be to help guild with raids (small guild not currently ready for Hpit or HAAT). And to keep progressing well with GW. My lean is Finn even though his star level is low for now.

Well my friend I see that you have the Phoenix Squad 7* só if you get thrawn I would zeta his unique as you want to help your guild, he’s good for haat and rancor(solo)

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 hours ago