Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Omega Ackbar Lead - Awesome Synergy

So I have been farming Ackbar for P1 in the Raids and now that I have geared him up I decided to throw him into my Arena team as Lead and boy was I happy with the results. Here is how my first round goes now:

1. Leia - Rebel Tactics
2. Ackbar gets a Bonus Attack & has 55% chance to gain 45% TM (Omega)
3. If Ackbar gets his TM, he goes next and fires off Tactical Genius
4. Leia gets a Bonus Attack(s)
5. Rey is next and fires off Leverage (Special) and gains 100% TM
6. Rey goes again and can fire off Flurry

This usually all happens before the opponent can take a turn (unless they have Ackbar lead too). Works with Auto too so I'm hoping this happens on Defense as well. As long as Ackbar gets his TM its an amazing thing to see.

I run QGJ and RG as the other two members, I plan on putting an Omega on RG's Imperial Phalanx and Ackbar's Tactical Genius next so they can fire those non-attacks even more and get even more bonus attacks from Leia.

Let me know your thoughts!
  • I don't have Sun Fac, but some one on my shard does and he's a beast, takes a while to kill him.
  • I switched to Ackbar lead a while ago, and I just love it. I use Ackbar, Leia, RG and Luminara as permanent members of the team, with QGJ and Rey on rotation, where QGJ will be used vs. teams using a taunter like ST Han or Poe.

I have found that Lumi is quite good damage on her basic and first attack. And her healing has multiple uses. It can bring a character up from below 50% health, and it gives a health buff that can be used by Rey when she is present. And because of Ackbar and Leia, you still do damage, so damage output is not lowered.

I have been working on Daka to replace Lumi. Daka does have lower damage, but stun and double-stun on her basic is just incredible. Still some way to go though.
  • Hmmm.. I have an omega Daka, but I would only put her in instead of QGJ and I just think his Off Up is too valuable. When Leia has Off & Crit Up, she can hit for 21k+ with a triple hit..
  • Well, look at who you will be fighting. If you are fighting someone who use characters without many buffs, then use Daka. QGJ can only give offense up if he can kill a buff. Also do not forget that Leia already have a 55% chance to get offense up when you activate her stealth (which is why it is always the first thing I do).

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,719 PostsLatest Activity: 8 years ago