Forum Discussion

penguinsfan221
New Spectator
5 years ago

Opponent DBastilla landing debuffs after Fear

I tried to post this as a bug report, but the submit button on EA Answers seems to be broken. :neutral:

Has anyone else noticed over the last few days or so that in a DRevan mirror match (or close to it), your DBastilla uses Fear, debuffs the opponent team, and then the opponent DBastilla uses Fear right after and still lands the debuffs, even though she's already Feared? It's cost me several matches in Arena and seems to happen about half the time. The other half, opponent DBastilla uses Fear and my team is not debuffed.
  • Corrupt battle meditation doesn’t always land, it is dependant on potency and tenacity. If the opponent BSF resists your CBM then she will land the debuffs as well.
    Iy4oy4s
    Seasoned Newcomer
    You mean corrupted battle mediation or CBM? CBM doesn’t always land. Make sure she has CBM because if she doesn’t, she will land debuffs on your team.
  • "Iy4oy4s;c-2007419" wrote:
    You mean corrupted battle mediation or CBM? CBM doesn’t always land. Make sure she has CBM because if she doesn’t, she will land debuffs on your team.

CBM is there too. It only seems to happen after using Fear.
    thedrjojo
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Need a video to see what you are talking about. Mine has been working as she always has been working
  • Are you just talking about her landing CBM without taking an action since she’s feared? Since CBM is applied passively it doesn’t require an action.