Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Prep farming

Who are you guys prep farming right now in terms of a possible event coming up? I know the Revan rumors shut down made it seem like we won’t need Assassin or trooper right now but are you farming? Or maybe anakin for a ds version of him? Or something different. Curious to see what people are working on
  • CHS in cantina and Falcon/Baze regular energy. Trying to horde crystals and credits for any surprises down the road.
  • I learned months ago to farm what makes the game fun. Right now, for me, it's deathtrooper and talzin.

I have a feeling more of arena will be talzin, which my Zeta veers is anticipating.
  • "t0neg0d;c-1442645" wrote:
    Unless they release jedi knight kenobi & padame... I don't see how ds Anakin could be happening. Too many character are missing from his story line.

Clones... but they are only a small part of it & none that we have fit aside from sarge.

I could be wrong, but I think it's too soon after Rey to be thinking about another hero's journey.
    Padme is released in cantina a week before the event. Jedi Kenobi will just be General Kenobi to keep the new players away from Pre suit Vader

• Finishing up last 10 shards to 7* TFP. Gonna run this squad https://swgoh.gg/u/cunninglinguist/squads/22985 to hopefully breeze through the R2-D2 event. Also working on Old Ben/Farmboy Luke and stockpiling gear so when the CLS event rolls around I can dump gear/mods on R2 hopefully to G10 or so and breeze through CLS event as well.
  • KRU, then finish Sith Trooper, then it'll probably be a new added char, else I'll finish Paploo and farm mods
  • I agree with Blackbeardpepe to a degree. I farmed NS as I thought they would be fun as well as pretty good. I am now regular top 5 in my Arena and am now farming Ewoks as I believe they will also be fun and are underrated.
    Also farming Wampa and keeping one eye out for the DS Feb thing. Ultimately I think you will need at least 3 or 4 good strong squads to compete long term as the days of one META faction destroying all teams seems thankfully to be slowly becoming a thing of the past

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,719 PostsLatest Activity: 2 months ago