Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Rex lead is OP! haha not.

http://i.imgur.com/FjczHE3.png
http://i.imgur.com/WtDmjqa.png
http://i.imgur.com/57WSsiW.png

I for one always called it op then I got good and learned how to beat it. Now I beat it 80% of the time. The other 20% are very close usually a one vs one.
There is hope.
  • "warmonkey;717611" wrote:
    His team is very slow. All I see here is how speed secondaries can beat slow teams.

His team is faster than all but two characters. 88 and JE.
  • There's a droid team on my server that has +700 off on 86 and +400 on 88 that still loses to Rex lead more often than not I think. Comes down to how well their team is set up imo.
  • "ItsJarJarBinkz;717605" wrote:
    "DarthZannaH;717597" wrote:
    @ItsJarJarBinkz

Can you get #1 with that droid team everyday?

P.S.: I'm not trolling, just asking.

I did before when I cared. Did I stay? no I always timed it wrong and got sniped by scuba I never try I usually just do three attacks a day to get my payout which is the top 20. The other two free attacks I do late that's when I go against hard teams to see in a stress free environment (non competitive) if I can win.

It was all about that timing. We have a few droid teams that can get up and take 1st. My current Rex lead gets beat by droids plenty. Droids will always been a decent team on offense IMO. They have great burst damage and debuffs.
  • "No_Try;717602" wrote:
    Gz. You know it's only non droid players who insisted Rex is the bane for droids while roiders claimed otherwise. My win rating against Rex combos is the same. %75-80 which is good enough for me.

@No_Try

Geez mate, you don't use HK47 (L)? Saw your swgoh.gg and got interested...so Nebit/JE/B2/IGs works pretty well considering you are getting #1
  • "DarthZannaH;717653" wrote:
    "No_Try;717602" wrote:
    Gz. You know it's only non droid players who insisted Rex is the bane for droids while roiders claimed otherwise. My win rating against Rex combos is the same. %75-80 which is good enough for me.

@No_Try

Geez mate, you don't use HK47 (L)? Saw your swgoh.gg and got interested...so Nebit/JE/B2/IGs works pretty well considering you are getting #1

I'm aware HK is the better option, but only a bit better, not -by far the best- as many believes.. I've just been playing roids forever and this feels more fun for me and it works! B2 can go out for a walk while I swap in case specific meta toons for 5th. I'm not the only one using this setup. On my alt's server shard there are 20 other roiders on the guild we setup. About half picked the Nebit lead buzz as well with the same success.

Classical roid paradigm is you gotta rush it, or u're dead. On longetivity setup you crit them down due to Nebit lead and not die if the first rush goes awry.
  • "warmonkey;717611" wrote:
    His team is very slow. All I see here is how speed secondaries can beat slow teams.

I'll have know my mods are pretty average.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,719 PostsLatest Activity: 5 years ago