Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Selling Transmitter and Processor mods

If they don't have speed as secondary stats. Should I sell them? Or should I keep some?
  • Mods that are "offensive" and have:
    Crit, offense, offense %, potency

"defensive" : defense, defense %, health, protection

and the like are really useful mods. Especially if you use GrandIvory's Optimizer. It can give your character the speed it needs from other mods and the defensiveness or offensiveness boost from 1 other really good mod like 1 that I mention above. The bad 1's are the hodgepodges of stats without speed.

These are my Nest mods for a slow tenacity Nest. Notice everything I wrote above is in-place. She needs beefy tenacity with crit/offensiveness
    The only time I add any speed is when the mod brings another welcomed stat really well.

• It also depends on the mod set bonus. A speed set mod with no speed secondary should be sold immediately (except the arrow of course). A health or defense set mod with no speed secondary can be good for tanks, and an offense set mod with no speed is great for Droideka. There are a handful of characters who don't need speed, most of them are tanks.
  • Generally at this point I sell anything without speed on it. building up to this point, I would always filter to sets and primaries and sell multiples. most mods that are ok or good in certain situations you will have multiples of and can be sold as they are not needed in great quantity.

even toons that do good with "no speed", do just as good with some speed. unfortunately the secondaries for things that are not speed,potency, or offense dont really stack up that great, so losing a spot to add some speed is no big deal, since the minimal amount of defense (for example) you could be adding to a tank, wont change anything.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,719 PostsLatest Activity: 5 years ago