Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Ship Question

Are we getting another Dark Side capital ship? Really feel like the Executrix is pretty worthless compared to the other ships.
  • Haha well... Tarkin's Excecutrix is just "THE BEST" capital ship in game at the moment (he was descent before his rework).
    So you are just too low in your fleet advancement or just not playing the right set up to see his potentials but 90% of top 20 players on every shards are running Tarkin.
  • "Dayma;c-1224347" wrote:
    Haha well... Tarkin's Excecutrix is just "THE BEST" capital ship in game at the moment (he was descent before his rework).
    So you are just too low in your fleet advancement or just not playing the right set up to see his potentials but 90% of top 20 players on every shards are running Tarkin.

I confirmed and it is a pleasure to play with executrix! imperial assault is so powerful :)
  • I've been #1 on my fleet arena shard since late January (offense and defense) and I was one of the few that ran Tarkin as a leader. I'm still running Tarkin as my lead. When he's flanked by Empire ships, he's awesome.
  • Guess I have to dump a lot of money into this game on ships then, because my highest ship is 5* (only have 4 ships at 5*)and when I use Tarkin I get destroyed all the time.

Honestly, I absolutely HATE the ships part of the game, but I've gotta do it for the zetas. Once I get access to them, I will never do ships again.
  • They could have a Ton of Darkside capitol ships, they could do the Chimera, or the Invisible hand as mentioned above. They could even put out the the first order's Finalizer instead of Kylo Ren's shuttle, it is a shuttle not a warship. Heck having the Executor, would be amazing, that could be a full blown event if they brought that beast in. another interesting thought would be nute gunray and his droid control ship, it could be good or smell of unwashed laundry. There is alot more they can throw into this aspect.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 27 days ago