Forum Discussion

8 years ago

So we are screwed without Geriatric Ben

Thanks developers.
  • If people remember right Old Ben's lead was broken and not working for a long time while dooku was working fine. This led to a lot of people going with dooku over old ben.
    Old ben did make a bit of a come back once they fixed his lead. That with the addition of protection made the old ben/st Han combo good but at that point I was running a full rebel team. AA was a great counter to old ben
    Zaraos
    New Spectator
    "DarthGazza;c-1202423" wrote:
    "BulYwif;c-1202387" wrote:
    "DarthGazza;c-1202373" wrote:
    Just start now

It sucks not getting 7* Luke but try to get him 5* and then 7 when the event returns.

It's what I had to do with R2. Just got him 7* today.

I have 35/65 Old Ben shards. Gonna work on only him until the Luke event starts.

You can't get him 5*. He unlocks at 7* only :wink:

Lol great news

Is there a date set for Luke's event?

Hopefully August 31st.

Would give everyone a chance and i notice the flash event for Luke ends on august 30th. So really hoping i'm right about this one
  • I started paying January 2016... never used those dogde teams, I got Barris in a Bronzium and I used her as leader in all the game modes except DS
  • yup me too. :#

got all others 7* g9-g11. and lumi lol. but 20/80 for ob.

dunno whether to go nuts or forget about it. i missed thrawn too, and was farming them as i run empire mainly, kicking myself for missing thrawn.

bit peeved tbph. you just know cls is going to be mandatory
  • "Zaraos;c-1202431" wrote:
    Just start now

It sucks not getting 7* Luke but try to get him 5* and then 7 when the event returns.

I have 35/65 Old Ben shards. Gonna work on only him until the Luke event starts.

Lol great news

Hopefully August 31st.

Would give everyone a chance and i notice the flash event for Luke ends on august 30th. So really hoping i'm right about this one

If incan get 10 Ben shards a day till then I should be good to go! Hopefully...lol
  • when I 1st started playing, I opened a ton of chromium pack and got Old Ben over and over... sitting at 22/100 today so kinda happy that those shard may actually pay off.
  • Im guessing with 3 cantina refreshes a day, i should get him in about 2 weeks. 30/80 at the moment.
  • "Zaraos;c-1202431" wrote:
    Just start now

Lol great news

Hopefully August 31st.

Phoenix flash events also ran through the whole month, but Thrawn was the 15th-22nd, it looks like. So not an indicator by any means.

However, login character is Luke...and most shards don't happen until the end of the month. So would seem a little pointless to have him as the login if it came too early.