Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Stormtrooper Han with Nightsisters Arena Viable?

I recently got the idea to pair stormtrooper han with the nightsisters under zeta asajj lead. Specifically, Asajj, Talzin, Talia, Daka, and ST Han. On paper, it seems like a great team - Asajj zeta leadership triggers a lot of TM bonuses for nightsisters which pair very well with Talia's kit, added in with TM gains for Talzin and Daka on their uniques, plus Han's taunt which grants TM to other allies any time he takes damage... seems like a match made in heaven.
Has anybody tried this out yet? I am still gearing up this team and my asajj is missing her leadership zeta so I would love to hear if this works for anyone. Cheers!

(Side note: I'm still looking for ways to incorporate NS Spirit into an asajj-led team for her TM reduction on basic attack, but not sure if Talzin/Talia/Daka are worth sacrificing. Thoughts?)

(Final side note: I realize Talia can't cleanse Han if he gets buff immunity or ability block, so perhaps this team is missing an extra cleanser, but again... who to replace?)

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago