Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Strongest Offensive Jedi Lead

Can anyone help determine which Jedi Lead gives the most offensive boost? Not best overall lead, just strongest Offensive boost? And how do the other leads compare? Thank you!

Z Qui Gon Jinn?
Jedi Knight Anakin?
Z Bastila Shan?
(I do not yet have Jedi Knight Revan)
  • "Mephisto_style;c-1751297" wrote:
    But if you are going to pair him with Tano then that is a good combo

Padawan Ahsoka definitely needs Anakin so she doesn't loose her own stat boosts. Lol
  • "FenrirsFirstborn;c-1751303" wrote:
    Sith raid lvl 6, dropped JKA into lead as DN just stole all GMY buffs and ignored zbas protection. I use JKA(l), AT, Ezra, zbas, GMY

Interesting suggestion, thanks
  • "Mephisto_style;c-1750168" wrote:
    Eeth Koth has a leader ability

Lol please tell me about your experiences with an Eeth Koth lead, I'm genuinely curious haha
  • "FenrirsFirstborn;c-1751303" wrote:
    Sith raid lvl 6, dropped JKA into lead as DN just stole all GMY buffs and ignored zbas protection. I use JKA(l), AT, Ezra, zbas, GMY

GMY lead is much better than JKA lead in p1 STR, but you’ll need both of his zetas. I’d also recommend Hyoda for healing and GK for taunting in place of JKA and AT.
  • "Mephisto_style;c-1751333" wrote:
    "Gul_Ski09;c-1751320" wrote:
    "Mephisto_style;c-1751297" wrote:
    But if you are going to pair him with Tano then that is a good combo

Padawan Ahsoka definitely needs Anakin so she doesn't loose her own stat boosts. Lol

I use a crit avoidance arrow on her without him. Mine is 145-165 non boost speed with the arrow. Add the 45 boost and I got a heavy crit attacker with 190-205 speed that has 24% crit avoidance. For an off team that is decent. I am moving her up because of the ship.

Where do you find her to be effective with critical avoidance? Sith raid?
  • "DaPowerfulJedi;c-1751362" wrote:
    "FenrirsFirstborn;c-1751303" wrote:

GMY lead is much better than JKA lead in p1 STR, but you’ll need both of his zetas. I’d also recommend Hyoda for healing and GK for taunting in place of JKA and AT.

But wouldn't Nihilus despel all of Yoda's leadership buffs on his basic attack?
  • "Gul_Ski09;c-1751402" wrote:
    "DaPowerfulJedi;c-1751362" wrote:
    "FenrirsFirstborn;c-1751303" wrote:

But wouldn't Nihilus despel all of Yoda's leadership buffs on his basic attack?

The team evades a lot. GK gives himself foresight from his unique, GMY spreads foresight, and Hyoda also spreads foresight. Nihilus can’t steal buffs if his attack is dodged. Also, you can use Bastila to dispel any stolen buffs, and the buffs can easily be regained by either resisting Nihilus’ defense down or waiting for GMY to spread them to the team. Plus GMY’s lead grants TM.
  • "Mephisto_style;c-1752472" wrote:
    Eeth Koth tends to hold up better on defense than Revan on my shard. Put Ima Gun Di, Kit Fisto, Jedi Knight Guardian, Jedi Consular behind him and you can beat Traya and CLS teams.

He really needs his zeta though.

suuurreee he does ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)